Water Lettuce – Floating Live Pond Plants
206 in stock
Water lettuce provides a floating rosette of attractive foliage that resembles lettuce. The plants float in ponds and water features, forming dense clumps of leaves. The leaves remain dry while the long roots dangle freely in the water. The plants shade the water and the floating roots leach nutrients from the pond, which helps prevent algae growth. Water lettuce grows naturally as a tropical perennial. In colder climates, grow the plant as an annual or bring it indoors to overwinter. Your fish will love them. They will appreciate the shade, shelter, and food provided. This plant controls algae and increases oxygen in the water. They grow extremely fast, specially with lots of sun exposure. They are 100% chemical free and are fish and shrimp safe.
- You get 1 plants of about 3-5 inches in diameter. These are grown plants, ready to reproduce.
- These oxygenating plants keep the water clean and filtered in your water garden.
- They serve as natural biofilters to your pond
- Controls algae by absorving nutrients from the water
- PLEASE NOTE, WE CAN NOT SHIP TO THE FOLLOWING STATES: AL, FL, SC, TX