Kleiner Bar Sword – Beginner Tropical Live Aquarium Plant
334 in stock
The Kleiner Bar Sword is a hybrid between Echinodorus barthii and Echinodorus uruguayensis, which gives the adult leaves their red coloration. If the conditions are not ideal, the plant grows more slowly, a bit smaller, and the deep red coloration of the leaves will turn more rust in color. This species is amphibious and will grow either submersed or partially submersed. Requiring little attention after the initial planting, the Kleiner Bar Sword is a great plant for beginners. The Kleiner Bar Sword requires moderate to high lighting, approximately 3 watts per gallon provided by full spectrum (5000-7000K) bulbs. The Kleiner Bar Sword propagates by rhizomes or adventitious shoots that grow off of leaves. A prolific plant under most circumstances, the development of a new leaf once a week is not uncommon.
- Easy live aquarium plant specie for any freshwater aquarium
- Create a natural habitat in your aquarium for your fish and invertebrates
- Make your fish tank look natural and beautiful
- Provide natural resting and hiding places for your smaller fish and invertebrates
- Perfect for mid-size and large aquarium